Before you can manage another persons email account, the person must grant you access to their Guardian Gmail account. This is accomplished by the other person:
- Click the Gear symbol in the upper right corner of the inbox screen, then select Settings
- Click the Accounts tab, and then, under Grant access to your account, click Add another account. (The option to choose "mark conversations as read when opened by others" can be selected on this screen)
- In the Email address field, type your primary address, and then click Next Step.
- In the confirmation message box, click Send email to grant access.
Once the above steps have been completed by the person who owns the account
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Open the confirmation email, and then click the acceptance link to activate delegated Gmail.
Congratulations! You now have access to your manager's Gmail account.
Note: There may be a brief delay before the delegation changes take effect.