If your Google Apps administrator has created Calendar resources (such as rooms, projectors, or other shared resources) for your domain, you can add resources to your events much the same way you invite guests to your events.
- Go to the event details page of your meeting.
- In the Add: section, click Rooms, etc.
- Do either of the following:
- Start typing any part of the room or other resource's name in the "Filter room" box. A list of matching resources appears in the list.
For example, in the following screenshot, when you start typing ca, two rooms populate: Acadia and Bryce Canyon.
- Browse the list to find the room or other resource you want to book. For example:
- Check if the resource is available during the time of your meeting
- To book an available resource, click Add (to the left of the resource name). If there aren’t any available resources, try changing the time or day of your event. To easily find a time that works for all guests and resources, click the Find a time tab.
- After you’ve entered all event details, remember to click the Save button.