With Gmail's conversation feature, you can quickly print multiple, related emails. Of course, you can also always print just one email from a conversation.
Print a single email from a conversation
- Open the specific email you want to print. (For example, if you want to print the second email of a 10-email conversation, open the second email.)
- Click the drop-down arrow beside the Reply arrow, and select Print.
- Make sure that you don't click the Show trimmed content icon at the bottom of the email, or the rest of the conversation will be visible when you print it.
Print part of a conversation
- Open the most recent email you want to print.
- Click the Show trimmed content icon to show earlier emails in the conversation.
- Click the drop-down arrow beside the Reply arrow, and select Print. This will print the conversation up until that point (including all past emails in the conversation).
Print an entire conversation
Tip: To print an entire conversation with the most recent email on top, go to the last message and then follow the instructions for printing part of a conversation.
- Open any email in the conversation you want to print.
- On the right hand side of the screen, click the Print all icon. This will print every email in the conversation, starting with the first email.