Going mobile with your iPhone or iPad does not mean that you loose the ability to view another's calendar. If another person has enabled full Calendar viewing permission for you, then it is a simple matter to enable on your iPhone/iPad.
To add additional calendars to your Apple device
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to https://m.google.com/sync/settings/
Note: You need to have the language set to English (US) to sync multiple calendars.
- Select Sync.
- Click Sign in with your Google account at the middle of the screen.
- Sign in.
- Enter your Guardian email address.
- Click Sign in to login with SSO.
- Enter Guardian credentials on Webseal login screen.
- Select your device to configure Calendars.