|COURSE TITLE||Executive Assistant Training Course|
|COURSE LENGTH||1 hour|
|This class is designed to provide EAs with the skills necessary to manage and determine sharing for their executives' calendars and events.|
|Users will become familiar with having delegate access of their executives' mail and/or calendar account along with managing multiple calendars and share settings.|
- Speakers, Headphones, or a Phone Connection
Conference Room (optional)
|Attendance is strongly recommended to ensure the success of implementing Google Apps. Attending or viewing both the Google Mail and Google Calendar Training Classes is a prerequisite.|
|Overview of the Following Functionality|
- Instituting Email Delegation.
- Customizing Labels and Filters for Executive Account.
- Composing Email Messages from Delegate Account.
- Recognizing Recipients’ View of Emails.
- Setting up Calendar Sharing, Permissions, and Delegation.
- Establishing Notification Settings.
- Creating Events on Executive’s Calendar.
- Recognizing Recipients’ View of Calendar Events.
- Responding to Events and Invitations on Delegate Calendar.
- Viewing and Managing Multiple Calendars.
- Sending Messages from within a Calendar Invitation.