Labs allows you to try out experimental new features in Gmail. If you're going to brave the Labs world, it's important to keep the following things in mind about these features:
- Neither Google or Guardian support the Labs feature.
- They may break at any time.
- Similarly, they may disappear temporarily or permanently.
- They may work so well that they graduate and become regular features.
Enable LabsYou can enable or disable a lab whenever you like. Here's how:
Tip: After you enable a lab, you can quickly access the Labs page again by clicking the Gear icon and selecting Labs.
- In Gmail or Google Calendar, click the Gear icon Settings.
- Go to the Labs tab.
- For each lab you want to use, click Enable. If you want to stop using a lab, click Disable.
- Click Save Changes at the top or bottom of the page.
Labs You May Be Interested In