Google has a number of useful and interesting calendars--such as international holidays and week numbers--that you can add to your Other calendars section for easy viewing.
To add these (and other) calendars to your own account:
- Click the small down arrow to the right of Other calendars, and choose Browse Interesting Calendars from the drop-down.
- Choose which type of calendar you want to add, and click the corresponding tab: Holidays, Sports, or More*.
- Click Subscribe to add specific calendars to your Other calendars list.
*Note: Many admin-friendly calendars can be found on the More tab:
- Resources for [your domain]
- Week Numbers
- Contacts’ birthdays and events